10th Annual SCOT Float Trip (2012)Posted: 04/25/2012
7704 Hwy 10 –NE of Tahlequah, (918) 456-1140 — (800) 749-1140
Information & Map @ arrowhead-thunderbird.com
JUNE 16th – SATURDAY
- If you would like to carpool to Arrowhead please meet at St. Pius at 8:00am. If driving yourself, meet at Arrowhead Resort at 10am.
- Pack your own lunch and put it in a one gallon ziplock baggie. We will provide an ice chest to put your lunch in. SCOT will provide bottled water.
- Drive to Tahlequah, meet at Arrowhead Resort, take short bus ride up the river.
- Float the Illinois River in “rafts”,
- Raft trip ends back at Arrowhead
- Dinner in Tahlequah
TOTAL COST: $28.00 — and $ for dinner
RSVP Call Terri @ (918) 361-7076
INCLUDES: 12 mile float trip, SCOT will provide bottled water
- Towels for raft and for personal use
- Swim wear or shorts & tee for rafting
- HAT — * SUNSCREEN * — RIVER SHOES
- Casual attire & personal toiletries for showering after float